Report a Weed

Report Dry Weeds that May Be Fire Hazards:

If you’re concerned about dry weeds that you feel are fire hazards, contact your local fire department:

Report Nuisance Weeds:

If you’d like to report unsightly or nuisance weeds, contact your code enforcement officer:

Report Noxious Weeds:

To report a noxious weed, complete the Nevada Department of Agriculture’s online Noxious Weeds Complaint Form.